Incorporating Aromatherapy into Your Daily Life
Sunday, October 1, 2017 1-4 PM
Lightworker’s Sanctuary, 7336 Main St., The Colony, TX 75056
Aromatherapy seems to be everywhere lately. Someone recommends an essential oil for this purpose, so you buy it. Use a few drops and put it on a shelf. Months later, you look at it and wonder what to do with it.
In this class, you will learn about:
- Several common essential oils and what to do with them.
- Make your own custom: Inhaler, cleaning product, and cream or oil blend for wellness
- Learn about proportions, dosing, safety and quality of oils
- Learn how essential oils can help in mild emergency situations such as insect bites, asthma attacks, burns, etc.
Cost: $75.00 (must be pre-paid and includes all materials)
Call 214-385-1784 for credit card payments
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society 2017 North Texas Cancer Expo
September 16, 2017
7:30 AM – 3:00 PM
555 S. Lamar Street
Dallas, TX 75202
Expo is FREE but participants must register.
Mary Ellen will have her entire line available for purchase.
Please check back for announcements about new events.
Thank you for your support!
We are available for custom classes to fit your needs:
- small group (4-8 people)
4 hour classes:
- Natural Perfumes
- Allergies and Colds
- Touch with Oils Hands Massage Training
- A Day at the Spa
- Aromatherapy for Babies and Children
- Introduction to Aromatherapy – 4 hour, 8 hour and 16 hour
- Utilizing Aromatherapy to Enhance Your Massage Practice (4 CE credit for Massage Therapists)
Classes incorporate safety, uses, and specific essential oils. Each class is very experiential and students leave with their own custom blended formulations.
Classes can be tailored to suit your needs. Please send any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.