Just Say NO to Adulterated Essential Oils!
What IS adulteration?
Adulteration is an essential oil that has been modified or changed in some way. Some of the most common ways essential oils are adulterated include:
- Combining a higher quality with a lower quality oil of the same species
- Combining lower quality essential oils with a more costly oil, and then marketing it as “pure”
- Adding natural or synthetic diluent to an essential oil
- Adding a synthetic oil to the essential oil to enhance its aroma
- Adding a vegetable oil to dilute its purity and then market it as “pure”
That’s why we always indicate that we use pure, authentic essential oils because we can verify through our suppliers that they have not been adulterated!
Got questions or comments? Please contact me.